Track Rider Insurance
It's better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it...
What would you do in the event of an accident at home, at work or when playing sports... Do you have adequate protection for sickness or injury... could you afford to continue paying your bills, or living the lifestyle you enjoy... what would your family do if the worst should happen?
Properly Protecting your lifestyle for accident and sickness:
- Paying a TAX FREE income if you can't work
- ACCIDENT or SICKNESS from work
- Offers BACK TO DAY 1 pay outs
- FRACTURE benefits option
- ACCIDENTAL DEATH cover for high risk sports and occupations
Guaranteed acceptance & immediate cover (NO underwriting):
- Short Term Income Protection (STIP) - Up to 12 months TAX FREE monthly benefit when you're unable to work from an accident or illness, paying back to day-one after 30-days signed off work
- Personal Injury Plans (PIP) - Up to £3,000 for a fracture or dislocation and £75 per night in hospital (maximum 45 nights after the first 24 hours), from only £1.18 per week
- Accidental Death (AD) - Choose either £50,000 or £100,000 cover from only £1.30 per week (covers accidental death only, i.e. not death from an illness).
Perfect for self-employed people and sports enthusiasts; covers you AT WORK (all trades covered including dangerous occupations) and whilst playing ANY SPORTS as an amateur or professional.
Call Properly Protected on 01953 451717* to speak to a specialist about our personal protection products.
Don't just take out word for it...
November 2018: "All I can say is without Properly Protected I would have lost everything after my crash racing; knowing my bills were paid allowed me to focus on recovery and took all the worry and concerns away. Simon and the team were never too busy to talk, made sure I was happy and understood everything going on throughout the claim - even after the claim has been settled Simon still contacts me to make sure I’m okay and to see if I need anything. I can’t thank them enough. If you’re going racing or doing trackdays you need these guys covering your back!!"
Carl Trevillion, Renown Racing