Personal Injury Plan
Properly Protected: Personal Injury Plans.
We are acutely aware that the most valuable asset in your home, is in fact YOU! It’s also the one asset that often gets forgotten when looking at protection insurance.
Would a tax free lump sum payment be useful if you were injured at work or at play?
Properly Protected have tailormade policies for our clients that protect your lifestyle should you be involved in an accident in which you suffer an injury
Properly Protected Personal Injury Plans are designed for Employed and Self employed people to pay a tax free cash sum to help contribute towards day to day living expenses, e.g. if you're involved in an accident and break a bone, or suffer dislocations, are hospitalised, Injure your Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Properly Protected Personal Injury Plan will pay up to £3000 tax free lump sum per break or injury (multiple benefits can be payable in each claim, Maximum 4 per annum). Allowing you to concentrate on getting better and even contributing towards private treatment.
No Underwriting means Guaranteed acceptance.
- Personal Injury Plans (PIP) - Up to £3000 tax free per injury payable, (multiple injuries attract benefit payments up to 4 per annum)
- Up to £75 per day if you are hospitalised after first 24 hours, plus lump sum payment up to £1500 if in hospital more than 14 days.
- Cover from as little as £5.11 per month.Perfect for Employed/Self-Employed people. Continues to cover you when AT WORK (all trades covered) and when playing ANY SPORTS as an amateur or professional
- Children, Partner and Family cover available (child benefit is 50% of adult benefit payable)
Call Properly Protected on 01953 451717 * to speak to an expert about our personal protection plans.
Active Sports Insurance.
Personal Injury Plan insurance which will still cover you if you take part in active sports. Live your life free from financial concerns as we will ensure you are Properly Protected...
- GUARANTEED ACCEPTANCE
- IMMEDIATE COVER once signed-up (no waiting periods if you're racing this weekend)
- TAX FREE PAYOUTS
- WORK & SPORTS INJURIES covered too.
- WORLDWIDE COVER (you must be a UK resident to buy cover though)
- HOSPITALISATION BENEFITS. Pays daily allowance after first 24 hours in hospital.
- ACL (Anterior Cruciate Ligament) covered
- DISLOCATIONS covered (subject to being treated professionally and with anaesthetic)
- AND... non reviewable payments, mean premium remains set from the outset.
Examples of Activities Covered by this Insurance:
- Motorcycle Couriers & Despatch Riders
- Rugby Players (professonal and amateur)
- Footballers (Professional and Amateur)
- Skiing and Snowboarding
- Horse riding (including competition riding)
- Scuba Diving
- Mountain Climbing
- Boxing and wrestling
- Dangerous trades (eg Scaffolder, Roofer, Diver, Linesmen, Farmers)
- Motorcycle Racing (amateur and Professional)
- All other Motorsports (Racing and Trackdays)
- Time Trials events, e.g. Goodwood Festival of Speed
- Cycling (all types including Mountain Biking, Road Cycling, Competition Cycling)
- Gymnastics and Dancing
- Track and Field Athletes
Don’t see your sport, call us on 01953 451717* and ask us……..
In addition to Personal Injury Plans we also offer Personal Accident, Income Protection Plans, Permanent Total Disability Plans and Accidental death plans.Horsebox Insurance, Personal and Public Liability cover.
- Horsebox Insurance
- Track bikes (including race bikes)
- Trackday insurance (bike damage and/or travel repatriation)
- Discounts on road insurance for trackday riders, dirt bikers and racers with ACU licences
- Race Van insurance too (must be used for leisure only, no commercial use)
- Public Liability cover
- Sports Travel & Repatriation Insurance
Don't just take our word for it......
Customer testimonial from a recent motorcycle sports injury claim.
*Calls may be recorded for our joint protection.