Properly Protecting you for Rugby sports injuries: Lifestyle protection insurance for sports injuries as an amateur rugby or American football player.
Your cover continues when at home, at work and when travelling abroad (so long as you are a UK resident) - including many high risk occupations. It also covers you for the vast majority of other amateur sports you might take part in including motor sports.
Terms, Conditions, Limits and Exclusions apply.
What types of rugby insurance are available?
We offer a great value Personal Accident plan that suits all types of clients and budgets with NO underwriting and immediate guaranteed acceptance:
- Up to £2,000 tax free per fracture payable
- Up to £750 per week if you are hospitalised as an in-patient (maximum 104 weeks)
- Up to £500,000 for life changing injuries / disablement
- Up to £200,000 for accidental death
- Perfect for self-employed people (as well as employed)
Cover continues 24/7 when AT WORK (all trades covered), AT HOME, when TRAVELLING (up to 3 months away from the UK) and when playing ANY AMATEUR SPORTS - professional sports injuries are excluded.
Guaranteed acceptance & immediate cover (NO underwriting).
Cover from as little as £3.96 per month !!
Call Properly Protected on 01953 451717* to speak to a specialist about our personal protection products for rugby players and sports accidents.